Presentation Skills Courses Melbourne
Right Now Presentation Skills Courses in Melbourne for Business
Presentation Skills Courses Melbourne: : This 1 day Presentation Skills course in Melbourne will give you the skills to deliver a high-impact 15 minute presentation with minimal preparation time (only 37 minutes). Focusing on how to structure your ideas for maximum impact, capture your audience’s attention from the start, and tell memorable stories that leave a lasting impression, this program is ideal for senior managers, leadership teams and other groups who need to make immediate improvement in their presentation skills and confidence.
Content of the single-day presentation skills course in Melbourne includes:
- Beating the nerves – mind-focusing techniques and exercises to control nervousness and get into the “performance state”
- Structures that you can re-use time and again to deliver engaging presentations
- An easy to use template to design great presentations
- Capturing the audience with stories – how to uncover stories (humour, metaphors and creative ways of framing your ideas) that your audience will love
- Openings that will hook your audience from the first word
- Vocal textures – exercises to explore the range of your voice and use it as an instrument to show leadership, convey emotion and inspire responses from your audience
- Use stage mechanics to your advantage
- What to do with your hands – look natural and effortless onstage
- No more “Ums, errs and ahs”
- Preparing perfect presentations in just 20 minutes – follow the formula and you can’t go wrong!
- Deliveries that will leave a lasting impression
- Develop and deliver a 10 minute presentation
- Handle the Q&A session like an expert
- Get great feedback from your audience
- How to make use of feedback from your presentation.
Contact Executive-Speaking-now to get more details about having this course run on-site in Melbourne or at your location anywhere across NSW.
Contact Executive Speaking now to find out more the Right Now Presentation Skills Courses.