Presentation Skills Training Sydney
Right Now Presentation Skills Training Sydney for Business
Presentation Skills Training Sydney : This one-day Presentation Skills Training in Sydney will give you the skills to deliver an engaging 10 minute presentation when you have very little time to prepare. You will learn how to harness your nerves, engage your audience and develop a better message for them to hear. This program has been conducted with great results from Senior managers through to front-line staff.
Presentation Skills Training Sydney is a one day training course that can be tailored to your needs. It typically includes:
- Controlling presentation anxiety – no more trembling knees!
- Presentations in a box. Presentaion frameworks you can use anywhere at any time.
- Capturing the audience with stories – how to uncover stories (humour, metaphors and creative ways of framing your ideas) that your audience will love
- Openings that will hook your audience from the first word
- Vocal textures – exercises to explore the range of your voice and use it as an instrument to show leadership, convey emotion and inspire responses from your audience
- How to use your hands so you don’t ‘feel funny’
- Take any topic you have and learn how to make it a great impromptu presentation
- No more “Ums, errs and ah’s”
- Preparing perfect presentations in just 20 minutes – follow the formula and you can’t go wrong!
- Deliveries that will leave a lasting impression
- Develop and deliver a 10 minute presentation
- Handle the Q&A session like an expert
- Get great feedback from your audience
- How to make use of feedback from your presentation.
Executive Speaking offers the Right Now Presentation Skills Training course on-site in Sydney or around New South Wales for your convenience.
To get your team presenting with greater confidence and clarity, contact Darren at Executive Speaking now to find out more the Right Now Presentation Skills Courses.
It was great. I will take away added confidence and the ability to step outside my head
Natalie Moss – M.S.A.A.